Felsberg Advogados, Brazil
She has longtime experience with a diversity of matters,such as:
- Representation of companies in administrative and judicial disputes concerning a broad range of issues (such as public bids and public administration issues, civil and consumer issues), representing clients before the Brazilian Federal and State Courts, including the Superior Tribunal of Justice and the Federal Supreme Court;
- Assistance and representation of companies in high profile public bidding procedures;
- Preparation of legal opinions, risk evaluation, strategy and policies related to public administration issues and regulatory matters;
- General consultancy on regulatory matters, including assistance and representation of companies before regulatory agencies, such as ANATEL (telecommunications), ANEEL (electric energy), ANVISA (health), ANTAQ (maritime transportation), among others;
- Direct negotiations with governmental agencies;
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements with regulatory-related clauses.