Instituto Nacional de Salud, Colombia
• Veterinary Medicine from the National University of Colombia (MVUN)
• Specialist in Technology Management
• Immunology and Virology Intern at NIAH of Japan
• Director of Production of the National Institute of Health of Colombia
- Project update production plant and container of anti-poisonous serums
- Design and construction of Laboratory BSL-3/ABSL-3
- Project for updating and technological replacement of the Production Department
• Bioprocess Specialist for Latin America at Eppendorf Inc.
• Consultant in Industrial Production of Ethanol, Antibiotics, Propagation of Fungi, Plant Cells and various Biotechnological Projects
• Consultant in Industrial Production of yeast cell mass
• Director of Biological Production of Vecol S.A. with more than 25 years of experience in the production of viral and bacterial vaccines
- Design and implementation of a freeze-dried area for veterinary vaccines and production of antigens for anaerobic vaccines
- Biosafety Plant Auditor BSL 3Ag level
- Auditor in BPM and Biosafety of Biological Production Plant
- Design and assembly of Antigen Concentration and Reduction Systems for Vaccine against Foot-and-Mouth Disease and VSV and combined Foot-and-Mouth-Rabies vaccines.